Joyful Abundance Perfume Oil is infused with the energy of the Bountiful Maiden. The Maiden is joyful, open, and represents the potential for self-affirming creativity. Her blooming body contains the kindling of life and embodies the essence of the blossoming spring. The Maiden symbolizes the promise of good harvest and the abundance that springs from the earth as a gift from the Divine.
- Orange EO* is the oil of play and abundance. Its aroma brings joy to the heart, aids in transitions, and fosters creativity.
- Bergamot EO* is the oil of self-acceptance and self-love. It's aroma may help open and expand the heart chakra, creating a cleansing effect on stagnant emotions and helping one radiate loving energy.
- Lemon EO* aroma promotes health, healing, and purification. Its citrus scent is invigorating and energizing and can assist with mental focus.
- Tangerine EO* encourages creativity and spontaneity. Its aroma uplifts, lightens the heart, and brings about feelings of joy.
- Roman Chamomile EO* is calming and relaxing. It's aroma may help stabilize emotions and create an environment of peace and patience.
- Patchouli EO* supports individuals in feeling present in their physical bodies. Its aroma is sedating and relaxing. It may have some influence in an individual's physical expression and sexuality.
- Ginger EO* is the oil of presence and empowerment. Its aroma is warm and stimulating. It may influence physical energy, sex, love, and courage as well as attract money.
+100% Pure Essential Oil
Please visit the MARKETPLACE to purchase.
Note: If an ingredient is difficult to source due to seasonal availability, I will try my best to choose a replacement that is equality nourishing and that maintains the aromatic essence of the product. This means that from time to time the ingredients in the Sacred Scents products might differ slightly from one batch to the next. In my commitment to working with sustainable and seasonal ingredients, I will not compromise my products' integrity by choosing lower quality ingredients or vendors. Please, always read the label for the current list of ingredients.
Disclaimer: The product information contained on Archetypal Musings is meant for educational and informational purposes only. Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products and/or information are not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease. Readers are advised to do their own research and make decisions in partnership with your health care provider. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a medical condition or are taking any medication, please consult your physician.