The Embodied Man Beard Balm is a gentle, smooth balm, handcrafted with high quality ingredients to help soften, condition, and repair facial hair. It helps lock in moisture, stimulates new growth, and is a styling agent. Embodied Man also conditions the skin, potentially alleviating the itching caused by new growth.
The Embodied Man is the lord of the forests, woodlands, and the hunt. He clears paths and opens the roads to assist in creating clear communication with the Divine Feminine. He offers grounded, complimentary energy.
- Shea Butter* is deeply moisturizing with a high content of vitamin A. It works to soothe dry, thirsty skin, and has the ability to assist with a variety of skin ailments.
- Cocoa Butter* is high in fat, allowing it to deliver deep nourishment and moisture to the skin.
- Mango Butter is an emollient rich moisturizer that contain vitamins A, C and E.
- Extra Virgin Coconut Oil* is a powerful moisturizer that helps in the restoration of dry skin. It helps to strengthen skin tissue, may reduce inflammation, and locks in moisture.
- Beeswax is antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and contributes to softening and re-hydrating dry skin due to its rich vitamin A content. It forms a protective barrier on the skin’s surface, still allowing it to breathe. Beeswax is also what gives a beard balm its hold.
- Jojoba Oil* closely mimics human skin sebum and it is easily absorbed into the skin.
- Sweet Almond Oil* is thin and light. It flows well on the skin. Reduces skin inflammation, which can help prevent ingrown beard hairs.
- Extra Virgin Rosehip Oil offers several benefits to the skin due to its primary constituents: essential fatty acids, vitamin E, vitamin C and B-carotene, a form of vitamin A. It has the ability to penetrate into deeper layers of skin and stimulate collagen production.
All the butters in the Embodied Man Beard Balm recipe contribute to its smooth spreading texture.
- Blue Spruce EO+ grounds the body and creates a feeling of balance. It stabilizes energies and helps release emotional blocks. Its aroma creates the environment to openly give and receive.
- Lavender EO+ is soothing and calming. It's aroma may promote love, peace, communication, and a sense of well-being.
- Peppermint EO+ invigorates body, mind, and spirit. Its aroma is stimulating to the mind and brings buoyancy to the heart.
- Myrtle EO+ infuses individuals with feelings of flexibility, adaptability, and resiliency. Its aroma is elevating and may soothe anger.
- Cedarwood EO+ is the oil of community as it brings people together. Its aroma inspires the feelings of belonging. It has a calming effect, thus opening the heart.
- Fennel EO+ reignites a passion for life and increases courage. It encourages the soul to take full ownership and supports individuals in listening to their bodies.
- Ylang-Ylang EO+ is calming and relaxing. It balances female and male energies. It's aroma may bring back feelings of self-love, confidence, and joy and may influence sexual energy.
*Certified Organic | +100% Pure Essential Oil
The Embodied Man Beard Balm comes in an amber jar intended to protect its nourishing and delicate constituents. It is currently available in 2 oz quantities. Please visit the MARKETPLACE to purchase.
Note: If an ingredient is difficult to source due to seasonal availability, I will try my best to choose a replacement that is equality nourishing and that maintains the aromatic essence of the product. This means that from time to time the ingredients in the Sacred Scents products might differ slightly from one batch to the next. In my commitment to working with sustainable and seasonal ingredients, I will not compromise my products' integrity by choosing lower quality ingredients or vendors. Please, always read the label for the current list of ingredients.
Disclaimer: The product information contained on Archetypal Musings is meant for educational and informational purposes only. Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products and/or information are not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease. Readers are advised to do their own research and make decisions in partnership with your health care provider. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a medical condition or are taking any medication, please consult your physician.