Sacred Love Perfume is infused with the energy of the Lover Archetype, the Love Goddess, who contains the joy, openness, and potential for self-affirming creativity. She embodies one's ability to become self-fulfilled, self-affirmed, and self-contained in loving relationship to self and others.
- Ylang-Ylang EO* is calming and relaxing. It balances female and male energies. It's aroma may bring back feelings of self-love, confidence, and joy and may influence sexual energy.
- Geranium EO fosters peace, well-being, and hope. Its aroma balances emotions and may help one be more open and receptive.
- Lavender EO is soothing and calming. It's aroma may promote love, peace, communication, and a sense of well-being.
- Clary Sage EO's aroma is calming and may assist in providing clear vision and remaining open during times of stress.
- Frankincense EO increases spiritual awareness. It helps create new perspectives based on authenticity and truth. It's gentle aroma cleanses the spirit and may elevate one's mood, providing a sense of balance.
- Cinnamon Bark EO is the oil of sexual harmony. It is believed to help individuals accept and embrace their bodies at the same time that it nurtures healthy sexual expression.
- Rose EO is a powerful healer of the heart. It restores authenticity, wholeness, and purity of heart. Its aroma is elevating to the mind and supports an individual in connecting to Divine Love.
*Ylang Ylang can be a seasonal essential oil. Sacred Scents' alternative is Bergamot EO. Bergamot is the oil of self-acceptance and self-love. It's aroma may help open and expand the heart chakra, creating a cleansing effect on stagnant emotions and helping one radiate loving energy.
Please visit the MARKETPLACE to purchase.
Note: If an ingredient is difficult to source due to seasonal availability, I will try my best to choose a replacement that is equality nourishing and that maintains the aromatic essence of the product. This means that from time to time the ingredients in the Sacred Scents products might differ slightly from one batch to the next. In my commitment to working with sustainable and seasonal ingredients, I will not compromise my products' integrity by choosing lower quality ingredients or vendors. Please, always read the label for the current list of ingredients.
Disclaimer: The product information contained on Archetypal Musings is meant for educational and informational purposes only. Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products and/or information are not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease. Readers are advised to do their own research and make decisions in partnership with your health care provider. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a medical condition or are taking any medication, please consult your physician.