Flowing Harmony Perfume Oil is infused with the energy of the Shape-Shifter. It contains her/his ability to move easily between spaces. Its aroma creates a harmonious flow between feminine and masculine energies, establishing a sense of integration and balance.
- Blue Spruce EO grounds the body and creates a feeling of balance. It stabilizes energies and helps release emotional blocks. Its aroma creates the environment to openly give and receive.
- Lavender EO is soothing and calming. It's aroma may promote love, peace, communication, and a sense of well-being.
- Ylang-Ylang EO is calming and relaxing. It balances female and male energies. It's aroma may bring back feelings of self-love, confidence, and joy and may influence sexual energy.
- Myrtle EO infuses individuals with feelings of flexibility, adaptability, and resiliency. Its aroma is elevating and may soothe anger.
- Fennel EO reignites a passion for life and increases courage. It encourages the soul to take full ownership and supports individuals in listening to their bodies.
- Clary Sage EO's aroma is calming and may assist in providing clear vision and remaining open during times of stress.
- Sage EO cleanses energy, purifies the body, and opens spiritual channels. It can restore harmony and balance.
Please visit the MARKETPLACE to purchase.
Note: If an ingredient is difficult to source due to seasonal availability, I will try my best to choose a replacement that is equality nourishing and that maintains the aromatic essence of the product. This means that from time to time the ingredients in the Sacred Scents products might differ slightly from one batch to the next. In my commitment to working with sustainable and seasonal ingredients, I will not compromise my products' integrity by choosing lower quality ingredients or vendors. Please, always read the label for the current list of ingredients.
Disclaimer: The product information contained on Archetypal Musings is meant for educational and informational purposes only. Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products and/or information are not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease. Readers are advised to do their own research and make decisions in partnership with your health care provider. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a medical condition or are taking any medication, please consult your physician.