The Soothing Touch Soap is a small batch, handcrafted soap made with oils and butters that are natural, sustainable, organic whenever possible, stable, and full of nourishing nutrients. Each batch of soap gets its mild color from the use of herbal infusions and it is scented with 100% pure, high quality essential oils that contribute beneficial aromatic and regenerative properties to the final product. There is really so much skin nourishing goodness in each bar of soap.
Soothing Touch Soap was inspired by the energy of a soothing embrace. This archetypal soap calls forth the calm and gentle touch of the Divine that renews and soothes mind, body, and spirit.
- Lavender EO+ is soothing and calming. It's aroma may promote love, peace, communication, and a sense of well-being. It assists in cell renewal and reduces scarring.
- Frankincense EO+ increases spiritual awareness. It's gentle aroma may elevate one's mood, providing a sense of balance. As a wonder oil for the skin, it may help prevent or reduce scaring.
- Roman Chamomile EO+ is calming and relaxing. It's aroma may be used to soothe and clear the mind and to help stabilize emotions. It can help create an environment of peace and patience. It also assists in skin regeneration.
- German Chamomile* Water Infusion - German Chamomile tea is extremely soothing and nourishing to sensitive skin. It increases the ability of the skin to regenerate and its aroma can stabilize and release emotions.
- Extra Virgin Coconut Oil* is a powerful moisturizer that helps in the restoration of dry skin. It helps to strengthen skin tissue, may reduce inflammation, and locks in moisture.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil* is rich in vitamin E. Because of its nutrient packed composition, it tends to improve skin's elasticity at the same time that it strengthens it. Olive oil can keep skin feeling supple and even assist in calming irritation.
- Palm Oil* contains the hard to find, powerful antioxidants, toctrienols. Because of this, palm oil is able to penetrate deep into the skin’s layers to stimulate healing and protection from within. It has the ability remove oil and dirt from hair and skin. An although it assists in cleansing, it also provides deep moisturizing to the skin, keeping it soft and supple.
- Sodium Hydroxide (Lye)^ creates the chemical process that turns oils and butters into soap. Archetypal Musings uses a pure, food grade lye to ensure the high quality of the resulting soap.
- Shea Butter* is deeply moisturizing with a high content of vitamin A. It works to soothe dry, thirsty skin, and has the ability to assist with a variety of skin ailments.
- Hemp Seed Oil* is rich in essential fatty acids which can assist in preventing moisture loss in the skin. It can also be effective in maintaining moisture balance and in alleviating certain skin conditions.
- Castor Seed Oil* has anti inflammatory and antibacterial properties. It's fatty acids can penetrates deep into the skin tissue providing much nourishment.
- Rosemary Leaf Extract* is a powerful anti-oxidant. It helps to protect against free radical damage and the effects of environmental stresses on the skin at the same time that it assists in maintaining the freshness of cold pressed oils and butters.
*Certified Organic | +100% Pure Essential Oil | ^None remains in final product
To extend the life of natural soap, keep bar in a soap dish with a rack to drain excess water and try to keep it out of direct contact with water when not in use.
Please visit the MARKETPLACE to purchase.
Note: If an ingredient is difficult to source due to seasonal availability, I will try my best to choose a replacement that is equality nourishing and that maintains the aromatic essence of the product. This means that from time to time the ingredients in the Sacred Scents products might differ slightly from one batch to the next. In my commitment to working with sustainable and seasonal ingredients, I will not compromise my products' integrity by choosing lower quality ingredients or vendors. Please, always read the label for the current list of ingredients.
Disclaimer: The product information contained on Archetypal Musings is meant for educational and informational purposes only. Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products and/or information are not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease. Readers are advised to do their own research and make decisions in partnership with your health care provider. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a medical condition or are taking any medication, please consult your physician.