The Peaceful Warrior Beard Balm is a gentle, smooth balm, handcrafted with high quality ingredients to help soften, condition, and repair facial hair. It helps lock in moisture, stimulates new growth, and is a styling agent. Embodied Man also conditions the skin, potentially alleviating the itching caused by new growth.
The Peaceful Warrior embodies masculine physicality and a zest for life at the same time that he carries powerful, life-sustaining action. His actions are firm, assertive, protective, grounded, and mindful. He guards the Earth and her children.
- Rosewood EO+ calms the mind and relaxes the body. It creates a feeling of peace and gentleness. Through its gentle support, Rosewood EO creates a greater connection between the soul and the physical body.
- Lime EO+ has a refreshing, elevating, and stimulating fragrance that helps to overcome exhaustion. It's aroma revitalizes the heart, opening the space for lightness and joy.
- Copaiba EO+ is an anti-inflammatory with many uses. It is believed to enhance the effects of any other essential oil. Its aroma can elevate one's mood, promoting the stabilization of emotions.
- Cedarwood EO+ is the oil of community as it brings people together. Its aroma inspires the feelings of belonging. It has a calming effect, thus opening the heart and releasing anger.
- Patchouli EO+ supports individuals in feeling present in their physical bodies. Its aroma is sedating and relaxing. It may have some influence in an individual's physical expression and sexuality.
- Hawaiian Sandalwood EO+ calms, harmonizes, and balances emotions. It assists in opening one's heart to accept others. It teaches humility, devotion and facilitates a greater alignment with the Divine.
- Vanilla Absolute Blend helps calm and normalize emotions, particularly during times of high stress. It helps to relief tension and uplifts one's mood. It calms and relaxes mind and body.
- Shea Butter* is deeply moisturizing with a high content of vitamin A. It works to soothe dry, thirsty skin, and has the ability to assist with a variety of skin ailments.
- Cocoa Butter* is high in fat, allowing it to deliver deep nourishment and moisture to the skin.
- Mango Butter is an emollient rich moisturizer that contain vitamins A, C and E.
- Extra Virgin Coconut Oil* is a powerful moisturizer that helps in the restoration of dry skin. It helps to strengthen skin tissue, may reduce inflammation, and locks in moisture.
- Beeswax is antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and contributes to softening and re-hydrating dry skin due to its rich vitamin A content. It forms a protective barrier on the skin’s surface, still allowing it to breathe. Beeswax is also what gives a beard balm its hold.
- Jojoba Oil* closely mimics human skin sebum and it is easily absorbed into the skin.
- Sweet Almond Oil* is thin and light. It flows well on the skin. Reduces skin inflammation, which can help prevent ingrown beard hairs.
- Extra Virgin Rosehip Oil offers several benefits to the skin due to its primary constituents: essential fatty acids, vitamin E, vitamin C and B-carotene, a form of vitamin A. It has the ability to penetrate into deeper layers of skin and stimulate collagen production.
All the butters in the Peaceful Warrior Beard Balm recipe contribute to its smooth spreading texture.
*Certified Organic | +100% Pure Essential Oil
The Embodied Man Beard Balm comes in an amber jar intended to protect its nourishing and delicate constituents. It is currently available in 2 oz quantities. Please visit the MARKETPLACE to purchase.
Note: If an ingredient is difficult to source due to seasonal availability, I will try my best to choose a replacement that is equality nourishing and that maintains the aromatic essence of the product. This means that from time to time the ingredients in the Sacred Scents products might differ slightly from one batch to the next. In my commitment to working with sustainable and seasonal ingredients, I will not compromise my products' integrity by choosing lower quality ingredients or vendors. Please, always read the label for the current list of ingredients.
Disclaimer: The product information contained on Archetypal Musings is meant for educational and informational purposes only. Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products and/or information are not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease. Readers are advised to do their own research and make decisions in partnership with your health care provider. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a medical condition or are taking any medication, please consult your physician.